Last Updated: 23rd May, 2023
Evlos 2 AB (559284-9094),
SE-112 51 Stockholm
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on airportsecurity.info or in our applications.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to airportsecurity.info or usage of our applications, including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, and other communication data, and the resources that you access.
- API usage information, such as the endpoints accessed and the data sent and received.
IP Addresses, Cookies, and Device Identifiers
Where we store your personal data
The data that we collect from you may be stored in one or more Amazon Web Services datacenters located within the European Union, offering a strong level of protection for your personal data. The related Data Processing Agreement (DPA) can be found here: AWS DPA.
How we use your information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from airportsecurity and our applications is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your device.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Disclosure of your information
We use third-party data processors, including Google (Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and Google Analytics), Mailchimp, Sentry, and Hotjar, to collect, monitor, analyze, and process data to improve our services and communicate with you. You can find their respective DPAs and processing terms at:
- Google: Google Processor Terms
- Mailchimp: Mailchimp DPA
- Sentry: Sentry DPA
- Hotjar: Hotjar DPA
We may also disclose your personal information to third parties if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Evlos 2 AB, our customers, or others.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at [email protected]. airportsecurity.info may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If you have a complaint about how we handle your personal data, please contact us at [email protected]. If you are not satisfied with our response or believe our processing of your information does not comply with data protection law, you can make a complaint to the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection: Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection.